We are a creative studio.
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
We have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Bangalore and Mexico City.
Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as Godzilla, the Harry Potter franchise, X-Men, Prometheus and Life of Pi, and famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, Three Mobile and Channel 4.
Our broad range of skill-sets provide a multitude of creative solutions, including concept design, pre-viz, shoot supervision, 2D compositing, 3D/CG effects, animation, motion design, software development, digital & experiential production, colour grading for advertising and any combination of these services.
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners and a range of creative solutions harnessed through a dedication to collaboration. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working every day to be a part of creating some of the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
- CG Awards Nomination, Best CG Commercial Campaign, Three 'The Pony'
- CG Awards Nomination, Best CG Commercial Campaign, Pennzoil 'Complete Protection'
- Cannes Lion Gold, Film Craft, Visual Effects, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, 'Defy'
- Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival, Best Commercial Advertisement Award, Three 'The Pony'
- American Advertising Awards Gold, Elements of Advertising, Visual, NBA 'Jingle Hoops'
- AICP Nomination, VFX, Acura 'Let the Race Begin'
- Creative Review Annual, Best in Book, Rob & Nick Carter, 'Transforming'
- D&AD Nomination, Special Effects for Film Advertising, Three 'The Pony'
- D&AD Nomination, Special Effects for Film Advertising, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, 'Defy'
- D&AD In Book, Special Effects for Film Advertising, First Direct, 'Platypus'
- Creative Circle Silver, Best FX/CG, First Direct 'Platypus'
- Creative Circle Nomination, Best FX/CG, O2 'Be More Dog'
- Academy Award® Nomination for Best Visual Effects, The Lone Ranger
- VES Award, Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Feature Motion Picture, The Lone Ranger
- VES Nomination, Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Feature Motion Picture, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- VES Nomination, Outstanding Animated Character in a Commercial or Broadcast program, Three 'The Pony
- IPA Satellite Nomination, Visual Effects, World War Z
See our 2013 Awards here